Europa Universalis IV Mare Nostrum released
Paradox releases new expansion for Europa Universalis IV Mare Nostrum
The new expansion introduces trade leagues, naval missions, map sharing, renting out armies and more. As with its other expansions, an update will be released alongside it (1.16). Both the patch and the expansion will expand the naval gameplay. They have changed some of the modifiers such as naval positioning and have made it so when one ship dies, the whole fleet loses morale. It is now available for £10.99 on Steam. For full list of updates see EU4 Wiki.
- Map Sharing: This is a new diplomatic action, where you can ask other nations for their map of a certain region.
- Naval Missions: New mission system makes it easier to send your fleets to a region, and expect them to survive.
- Barbary Raids: North AfricanMuslim states can raid the coastlines of their neighbors for gold and sailors.
- Trade Leagues: Band together and form Trade Leagues for common defence and, more importantly, common riches.
- Condottieri: Nations can rent their armies out to fight in other people’s wars, earning valuable coin for the realm.